I’ll have my one month blogging anniversary on Friday.Â
To readers of Pittsburgh Homes Daily: I’ll most likely be on my way to Pittsburgh for the weekend (or packing for it), so I don’t expect to be blogging much.Â Just a few posts here and there to keep up with my blogging goals.Â I need some luck on the job and house front though, so I’m hoping to steer my traffic to other bloggers who participated in Darren Rowse’s ‘Blogging Goals Group’ Writing Project.Â I really enjoyed reading through the submissions and I hope that you do as well.
To readers of Problogger: There’s a ton of submissions (and I expect more today, the last day, so get yours in!).Â I decided that rather than a top 5 or 10, I would highlight various blogs and submissions that interested me, for those who haven’t been through them yet.Â If I didn’t mention your submission, I’m very sorry, it was most likely an inability to think of anythingÂ clever to say on my part rather than any failure of yours.Â Happy surfingÂ (in no particular order)!
1. Best goals, of course.
2. Second best goals post (and most likely to revise a blog post).
3. Best single goal: holistic village development.
5. Best plea for help.
7. Least likely to complete a blog goal.
8. Most likely to meditate over blog goals.
10. Most likely to shout goals from a mountain.
11. Most deserving of a comment.
12. Best defense after a comment.
13. Most in need of another problogger group writing project to reach goal.
14. Blog post most likely to hypnotize reader.
15. Blog most likely to hypnotize reader.
16. My pick for most likely to be successful at blogging.
17. Best use of bold and bullet points.
18. Most creative.
19.Â Line most likelyÂ to be spokenÂ by Alicia Silverstone in Clueless 2.
20. Neatest niche.
21. Blog title that would make the best movie title.
22. Best jedi mind trick.
23. Best post from the owner of a blog I’ve visited before.
24.Â Most intriguing title.
25. Most intriguing picture.
26. Most intriguing link within blogging goals.
27. Blog I idolize.
28. Blog I subscribed to.
29. Most likely to have spent more time as a student than me.
30. Simplest post.
31. Post that I will have to read again later because it made my head spin.
32. Blogging Goals title worthy of Shakespeare.
33. Least likely to need a sanity check.
34. Fastest fingers (and most likely to be on the computer).
35. Blog post most worthy of two links here.
36. Blog post that most captured how I am feeling after my endeavour to read every blogging goals submission to date.Â
37.Â Best new word — probject.
38. Best motivational blog post.
39. Best description of blogging — “a penny for my thoughts.”
40. Link that surprised me the most (I read one of the blogs mentioned regularly).
41. Highest tech submission and best of the procrastinators.
42. Best LOTR reference.